Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Psalm 116 - According to Noir


I love God because he listens to me, listens as I beg always for His mercy. He listens intently as I lay out my case daily before him. Even when Death stared me in the face and the consequences of hell were hard on my heels; up against it when I didn't know which way to turn; that's when I called out to God for help saying, "Please, God!" I cried out, "Save my life!"

God is merciful—it is he who makes things right, our most compassionate God. God took sides with me; when I was at the end of my rope, he saved me. I said to myself, "Relax and rest. God has showered you with blessings. Soul, you've been rescued from death; Eye, you've been rescued from tears; And you, Foot, were kept from stumbling."

I'm striding in the presence of God, even today in these very difficult times and encourage you to do likewise! I stayed faithful, though frustrated, and despite a ton of bad luck.

What can I give back to God for the blessings he's poured out on me? I will praise His name and that's all I gotta say about that!

No comments: